We are happy to be part of the MIST team! https://www.mist365.com/
- MIST is a NSF-funded mentoring network that connects early career professionals (mentees) who worked on problems related to sediment transport with accomplished mid-career and senior professionals (mentors).
- MIST aims to break barriers of limited professional interaction among sediment researchers from different science and engineering disciplines and the lack of diversity in both geoscience and engineering disciplines.
- MIST is an inclusive institute consisting of a diverse group of mentors and mentees.
- MIST provides travel funds to mentees for attending the 2023 AGU Fall Meeting or the 2024 ASCE EWRI World Environmental and Water Resources Congress.
MIST Executive Committee:
- Jennifer G Duan (PI), University of Arizona;
- Kimberly Hill (Co-PI), University of Minnesota
- Xiaofeng Liu (Co-PI), Penn State University;
- Kyle Strom (Co-PI), Virginia Tech University
- Luke McGuire (Co-PI), University of Arizona